Why Choose The Plumbing & Drain Company?
Plumbing is simple, right? Water comes in and water goes out… So with many plumbers to choose from, we understand your question “Why should I choose ‘The Plumbing & Drain Company’ over another vendor?”
Our answer is also simple. With over 50 years of industry experience, we provide our customers with confidence and peace of mind by:
- Ensuring quality workmanship
- Doing what we say we will do – when we said we would do it
- Charging fair prices with no surprises.
These are the fundamentals of our business. We sincerely recognize that our livelihoods are solely dependent upon keeping you, the customer, completely happy. We know that without your complete satisfaction, we will not survive.
Any plumber can fix a leak or clear a drain. But no company can give you a more genuine commitment to a positive experience than we can.
The owners of The Plumbing & Drain Company have over 50 combined years of experience. We have learned what is critical to our customers, and what they expect in a plumbing contractor. Our Service Technicians have a very well rounded experience in the trade and can handle any kind of project. With over 15 service trucks on the road, we have the experience you can count on.
Our Customer Service Commitment
Most contractors work very hard to perfect their trade or craft. However, many mistakenly believe if they simply become very good at their trade, then they will be successful – solely because the technical aspect of the job is the most important thing. In plumbing, as in many other trades, customer service is equally as important.
As the customer, you need to know the work will be performed properly, especially since most plumbing work may not be visible when completed. But you also want to know the entire process, from the time you call to schedule the plumber to after you’ve paid the bill, will be handled properly and professionally. This where we really excel. Our goal is to not only make sure the work performed is up to the highest standards, but that the customer experience is a great one.
Generally speaking, customers facing a plumbing problem or emergency have three primary concerns:
- How fast can the contractor get here (if it’s an emergency)?
- Will it be fixed correctly the first time?
- How much is it going to cost?
Once a project or repair has started, customers often have these three things on their mind:
- Am I going to know what is going on as the project is progressing?
- Is the price going to change?
- Is the contractor going to do the work they said they would, when they said they would do it?
We are dedicated to making sure all of the above concerns and questions are addressed to our customer’s satisfaction and after the project has been completed can ensure the answer to the next three questions is a resounding yes:
- Did the contractor clean up after themselves?
- Am I absolutely pleased with everything that happened?
- Could I refer this contractor to my friends if asked?