The Plumbing & Drain Company’s General Provisions
- All work shall be completed in a professional manner and in compliance with all building codes and other applicable laws.
- To the extent recquired by law, all work shall be performed by individuals duly licensed and authorized by law to perform said work.
- The Plumbing & Drain Co. may, at its discretion engage subcontractors to perform work hereunder, provided The Plumbing & Drain Co. shall fully pay said subcontractor and in all instances remain responsible for the proper completion of this contact.
- All change orders and / or additional work authorizations shall be in writing and signed by The Plumbing & Drain Co. and the customer.
- The Plumbing & Drain Co. warrants it is adequately insured for injury to its employees and others incurring loss or injury as a result of the acts of The Plumbing & Drain Co. or its employees and subcontractors.
- The Plumbing & Drain Co. shall, at its own expense, obtain all permits necessary for the work to be performed, unless otherwise specified in this contract.
- The Plumbing & Drain Co. agrees to leave the premises in a broom clean or rake finish Condition — whichever is applicable, unless otherwise specified.
- The Plumbing & Drain Co. warrants all work as specified on the reverse side of this contract.
- Customer assumes all responsibility for costs associated with removing drain cleaning equipment, cables and hoses should they become stuck or lodged while The Plumbing & Drain Co. is attempting any drain cleaning ae a part of this contract.
- The Plumbing & Drain Co. shall not be liable for any delay due to circumstances beyond its control including strikes, casualty or unavailability of materials.
- Customer agrees that a change of work order will be inquired should unforeseen circumstances arise that impede normal work progress. This may include, but not be limited to: large rocks or boulders, poor soil condition or saturation, buried obstacles such as concrete, oil tanks or other immovable objects.
- Customer agrees that all warranties provided by The Plumbing & Drain Co. are limited to only the work and materials provided by The Plumbing & Drain Co or any of its subcontractors. The Plumbing & Drain Co. will not warranty any work or materials not provided by The Plumbing & Drain Co.
- Attorney Fees. In any action brought to enforce any provision of this document, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party all reasonable costs and reasonable attorney fees incurred by the prevailing party. In any such action, jurisdiction shall be with the Superior Court of Pierce County and venue shall be proper only in the Superior Court for Pierce County at Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington.
If you have any questions about these Provisons, please contact us.